The following list showcases an independently produced and ranked directory of the Top 100 Automotive Blogs selected for recommendation to visit, subscribe, join and follow them in 2013…
When the author (Ron Mays) who assembled and created the ranking for this list of the Top 100 Automotive Blogs and Networks for 2013 first contacted Ralph Paglia, we did not know what to expect. Ralph provided Ron Mays with the information he requested. When the list was announced and the below Infographic published, all of us associated with the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community were pleasantly surprised to see that the ADM Professional Community came in at number 10 out of 100 sites that were selected. The infographic Ron Mays and the CouponAudit team created to display this ranking of auto industry and car business networking UGC sites is available below.
An infographic by the team at CouponAudit
In above infographic, you can view the Top 100 Auto Blogs to follow in 2013. The team at CouponAudit ranked the sites shown according to quality of posts.
- Friends and Family Online Most Trusted Source for Vehicle Selection and Car Buying Guidance (admprofessionalcommunity.com)
- Will Car Dealers Leverage Social Media Advertising for Competitive Advantage in 2013? (automotivesocial.me)
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 21 December 2012 (automotivesocial.me)
- Hyundai Elantra GT Named “2013 Car of the Americas” (prnewswire.com)
- INFOGRAPHIC: Audi, Mercedes Benz Lead The Pack On Facebook (allfacebook.com)
- autoMedia.com Selects Safest 2013 Cars in Each Segment (prweb.com)
- Ask Patty.Com Connects Women Consumers with Female Friendly Car Dealers (motortrend.com)
- Uni-Select chooses ScreenScape for Digital Signage (prweb.com)