Some features and applications are not available in all areas. Application availability and pricing are subject to change. This device has not yet been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained. TM and copyright © 2010 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 83-DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.
If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you’ve changed your email address, please click here.
Archives For January 2010
“Average” is the exact point where “Sucks” begins… JIM ZIEGLER
Jim Ziegler, CSP, is a product of his own success. He applied the concepts of leveraging relationships and creating strategic alliances to grow his own speaking, consulting and publishing businesses.
Jim’s Credentials Include:
- A successful, working businessman, Jim is the president and CEO of three corporations: Ziegler Supersystems, Inc. a two-million dollar consulting firm, Ziegler Dynamics, Inc., and Peach State Press, Inc.
- An Accomplished Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Jim performs many state and national keynote events, dinner programs, breakout sessions and regional conventions each year
- Record setting Radio Advertising & Automobile Salesman
- Top Manager/Record Setting Executive with several of the most successful automobile dealerships in the country
- Featured national columnist for Dealer Magazine
- Featured and interviewed as a national authority in USA Today, Bloomberg Magazine, Dow-Jones News, Miami Herald, Indianapolis Star, Cleveland Tribune, Automobile News, RV Executive Magazine, Car Dealer Insider, Auto Age, Automobile Executive, Atlanta Business Chronicle, &Tthe Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Guest appearances and interviews on radio and television including programs such as: CNNfn and The Liberty National Radio Network, Local Stations and Network Affiliates
- Member, Board of Directors, Georgia Speakers Association
- Professional Member, National Speakers Association
- Eagle Scout, Order of the Arrow
- James A. Ziegler, CSP – “Da’ Manis a professional member of the National Speaker’s Association as well as National Speaker’s Association Georgia and National Speaker’s Association Tennessee. In July 2001, he earned the prestigious “Certified Speaking Professional” designation at the NSA National Convention in Dallas. Less than 1/3 of one percent of all professional speakers worldwide ever achieves this coveted honor, the association’s highest earned award.
For almost 30 years, James A. Ziegler, CSP, has researched, studied and trained in the retail automobile industry as surely as if he were studying for a Masters’ degree in any other profession. He is the ultimate student of our industry. Intellectual dynamics and incredible ability to perform at levels above the industry…Jim Ziegler’s future forecasting has an accuracy for predicting industry trends and events approaching 90%.
President of three corporations with revenues approaching $4 Million annually, nobody has the hands-on experience in the retail automobile business even rivaling his accomplishments and experience. Since March of 1986, when Ziegler left the retail car business following a career as a record setting manager with some of the top dealerships in the country, Ziegler has done business with more than 15,000 dealerships nationwide and more than 100,000 dealers, managers and factory executives have attended Jim’s automobile dealer management seminars. Traveling more than 250 days a year, the man has physically worked in more than 1,000 showrooms in no less than 200 cities in 49 states.
|CD’s Now Available|
Sales Representative Internet Sales Sales Manager General Manager Owner Independent Executive OEM Rep Vender
How did you hear about us?
Search Engine Auto Success Magazine Dealer Synergy Jim Ziegler Dealer Principal Magazine World of Special Finance Special Finance Insider Referral Vender
Contact Jim Ziegler!
Want more information about the Dealer Battler Plan Work Shop? Our employees are here to help. To inquire about the workshop and registration contact us by phone or e-mail, and we’ll gladly assist you.
E-Mail: Please complete the fields to the left. This will help to ensure the fastest and most accurate response possible.Phone: Call 866-314-2618 for immediate assistance.
FORD CAPS 2009 WITH 33 PERCENT SALES INCREASE,
FIRST FULL-YEAR MARKET SHARE GAIN SINCE 1995
- Ford, Lincoln and Mercury December sales up 33 percent versus a year ago; highest sales month since May 2008
- Ford posts first full-year market share gain since 1995; December marks the 14th time in 15 months that Ford increased retail market share
- Record December sales delivered for Fusion (up 83 percent) and Escape (up 75 percent) ; Fusion sets new full-year sales record (180,671); Escape full-year sales (173,044) second best ever
- Ford’s F-Series tops best-seller lists again with December sales of 48,209 (up 16 percent) and full-year sales of 413,625; F-Series has been the best-selling truck in America for 33 years in a row and the best-selling vehicle, car or truck, for 28 years in a row
- New products drive Ford’s brand favorability and purchase consideration to record highs
DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 5, 2010 – Higher sales in every product category and for every brand propelled Ford to a 33 percent sales increase in December versus a year ago.
Ford cars were up 42 percent, crossovers were up 51 percent, sport utilities were up 33 percent, and trucks and vans were up 18 percent. Among brands, Ford sales were up 37 percent, Lincoln sales were up 16 percent and Mercury sales were up 6 percent.
“Ford’s plan is working,” said Ken Czubay, Ford vice president, U.S. Marketing Sales and Service. “Customer consideration continues to grow for our high-quality, fuel-efficient vehicles. In 2010, we will introduce an even higher number of new products, giving customers more reasons to Drive One.”
Every consumer metric about the Ford brand – including favorable opinion, consideration, shopping and intention to buy – ended the year at record levels. In fact, favorable opinion is up more than 20 percent from the beginning of the year, and intention to buy Ford increased more than 30 percent.
“People increasingly are discovering that the Ford difference is the strength of our products, particularly our leadership in quality, fuel efficiency, safety, smart technologies and value,” said Czubay.
Ford, Lincoln and Mercury December sales totaled 179,017, up 33 percent versus a year ago. Full-year sales totaled 1.62 million, down 15 percent.
Ford estimates its full-year 2009 U.S. total market share was about 15 percent – about 1 percentage point higher than in 2008. This marks the company’s first full-year U.S. market share increase since 1995. Ford also has improved its retail market share 14 times in the last 15 months.
- Ford Fusion, recently named Motor Trend’s Car of the Year, posted a December sales increase of 83 percent and set new December (18,852) and full-year (180,671) sales records. Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan are the most fuel-efficient mid-size sedans in America.
- Ford Taurus sales totaled 7,256 for the month, up 110 percent versus a year ago. Since the introduction of the all-new model in August, Taurus sales are nearly 90 percent higher than a year ago.
- Ford Mustang sales were up 62 percent in December, and Ford Focus sales increased 22 percent. Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ were each up 5 percent.
- Crossover utilities also posted strong sales increases. In 2009, the Ford brand was the top-selling brand of crossovers in the U.S., led by the Ford Escape. Escape set a December sales record (19,156), up 75 percent versus a year ago. For the full year, Escape sales totaled 173,044, the second-best sales year ever. Ford Edge sales were up 59 percent, and Ford Flex sales were up 73 percent. The all-new Lincoln MKT posted its highest sales to date (858).
- Ford’s F-Series truck had its best sales month since March 2008. F-Series sales in December were 48,209 (up 16 percent), bringing the full-year total to 413,625. F-Series has been America’s best-selling truck for 33 years in a row and America’s best-selling vehicle, car or truck, for 28 years in a row. In 2009, F-Series increased its leadership position among full-size pickups with a 4 percentage-point gain in segment share.
- Transit Connect, Ford’s new versatile, fuel-efficient small commercial van, had its best sales month (1,992) since August.
- Ford’s new EcoBoost engine technology and hybrid vehicles are winning customers, too. December was the best sales month for EcoBoost (1,662), and total EcoBoost sales since introduction now total 4,973. The conquest rate for the Taurus SHO is 60 percent. EcoBoost provides customers up to 20 percent improvement in fuel economy and a 15 percent reduction in emissions versus larger-displacement engines. EcoBoost is standard on the Taurus SHO and available on the Ford Flex, Lincoln MKS and Lincoln MKT.
- December sales of hybrid vehicles totaled 2,843, up 147 percent versus a year ago. Ford hybrid models include the Ford Fusion, Ford Escape, Mercury Milan and Mercury Mariner. For the full year, Ford hybrid sales totaled 33,502, a new record and up 72 percent versus a year ago.